Sunday, February 21, 2016

Kaiser Rolls - Awesome for burgers!

I've been a a roll lately, pun intended.   I love Kaiser Rolls for burgers.  Since I can make my own wheat bread I thought I would give these a try, I mean, how hard could it be?

It wasn't hard at all.  They turned out fluffy inside and crusty outside.  You can use any kind of burger you want but I made a lentil burger which was "dyno-mite" according to my hubby.

I recommend toasting the buns lightly on a grill before filling with burger and veggies.  It is super tasty and helps keep the bread from getting soggy.

For the Kaiser Roll recipe just click on the link.  I found it on Taste of Home which has many yummy recipes that I have used in the past.

I'll try to get the lentil burger recipe up soon.  That is if I can remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment