Friday, August 10, 2018

Tarts, Tarts, and More Tarts!




A friend of mine asked me to make something other than cake for her daughter's wedding rehearsal dinner.  I suggested tarts, especially fruit tarts as this is the season.  My friend is also vegan so I made a vegan raspberry tart for her.  Making these was time consuming but when I finally nailed the type of crust that worked best or me I was able to move along pretty easily. They make for a beautiful display on a dessert bar.  They were a hit for sure! 


Vegan Raspberry Tart with Date Nut Crust

Chocolate Brownie Tart with Chocolate Ganache and Chocolate Strawberries

Vanilla Yogurt and Fruit Tart

Lemon Custard Raspberry Tart

Chocolate Mousse Tart with Whipped Cream and Walnuts

Lemon Cream Tart with Raspberries

Paula Deen's Fresh Peach Tart

No comments:

Post a Comment