Monday, June 7, 2010

My Own Personal Chef

I am really proud of my daughter Callie.  I am amazed that she loves cooking and is making wonderful recipes.  Since she has been here she is doing most of the cooking.  It is great to have meals planned and made at the right time.  I don't have to do anything. 

Some of her wonderful recipes are home made granola bars.  These are tasty treats that we keep in a plastic storage box on top of the fridge.  She also makes home made herb bread that is out of this world.  She made a fantastic salad tonight and I ate a huge plat of it.  She makes home made donuts too.  Tomorrow we are having black bean burgers.  I can hardly wait.

We will post some of the recipes with pictures so you can see what a great job she is doing!!

She does like having a giant turkey leg at the carnival once in a while...like maybe once a year.  But for the most part she will do her own cooking thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment