Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Butterfly's and Boys

I took my daughter and her boys to the Butterfly Pavilion in Broomfield Colorado last week. It is located right of HWY 36. Take the Church Ranch exit and follow the signs. It's really easy to get to. Their website will give you prices, which are very reasonable, and activities to do with family.
It's a great place for kids because there are hands-on activities. Lots to keep the little mind and body busy. I also doesn't take that long to go through. You can do it in an hour, but I like staying longer to enjoy the butterflies. There was a guy there with a camera that said he had been there since it opened and they were about to close when I met him. The picture opportunities are awesome so I took quite a few.

































No comments:

Post a Comment