Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fondant and MOPs

 Yesterday I was asked to give a fondant demonstration to the MOPS group (Mom's of Preschoolers) along with two other people demonstrating cake pops and how to ice a cake. 

I took four small cakes that had already been crumb coated and chilled.  I decorated one and the others I let whoever wanted to come up and try their hand at rolling out, covering, and decorating a cake.

The ladies were having a ball and we really enjoyed our time together.  I gave out the links I used to learn how to make fondant and butter cream frosting.  I like Peggy Weaver's recipes and her tutorial on making and decorating cakes. I will give them here again. Scroll down and click on the links.









Butter Cream Frosting:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete