Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

Sebby is so handsome in his Easter suit.  He likes to wear his suit too.  He looks like such a little man.

We had a wonderful church service. The young people from the college and high school gave the praise service and I was privileged to help them with it. I love hanging out with young people.  I love their energy and willingness to help out. It was a very nice weekend.

Saturday night we took Easter baskets over to the boys instead of waiting for Sunday because Don and I were going to Taos with his sister and her husband and some of their friends.  It was loads of fun watching them tear into them and play.  Grandparents can really spoil their grandchildren.  Every time I go to the store I look for something for the kids and have to restrain myself from buying everything.  They don't need most of it.  I do try to get practical things but it's fun to get goofy stuff and watch them play or join in the play with them.  It is bonding.
On Sunday we all went out to brunch together and then Casey took the boys to an Easter Egg hunt at a friends house.  We had fun in Taos shopping eating and enjoying the drive.  All in all it was a very nice Easter weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment