Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Adam's Family Visit


I have the cutest grandkids in the world and am very blessed to have them visit for Christmas.  I hope we can get a family picture of all of us before they go back home.  However, I do know that it is next to impossible to get a big group of people together for a family picture.  So if it gets done we will have really accomplished so mething.
This little cutie is the newest in our trib of grand kids.  She is adorable and good natured.  I love rocking her in my rocking chair. She snuggles right in to me and  we just enjoy rocking.  I have a rocking chair song but because I have laryngitis I haven't been able to sing it to her.  I'm starting to get get my voice back so maybe I will get a chance before she leaves.  She is a real ham for the camera.  Love the sun glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment