Friday, May 21, 2010

The Denver Zoo

We had the chance to take the boys to the Denver Zoo and we took it.  It doesn't seem that we get out of the valley as much as we would like.  So when the opportunity comes up to go do something fun we grab it.  The Denver Zoo is a neat Zoo.  There are great exhibits and fun stuff for the kids to do.  We have always enjoyed going there through the years.  Now to be able to do it with the Grand Kids, well, it is pretty cool.
I like to try and take pictures of the animals as natural as I can.  It is the only opportunity I will have to take these kind of photos close up.  I don't think I will ever go on a Safari so it is pretty awesome to practice with my Nikon. 

I enjoy watching the boys having a great time.  Josh included.  We rented a "Safari Jeep" to haul the kids around in.  Casey hauled Josh around in it for awhile.  His feet were killing him from working all week in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment