Friday, May 28, 2010

Visitng Granddaughters - Hurray!


Looking forward to my daughter coming to visit for the summer.  She has a two year old and a three month old.  Don is flying back to NC to help Andy drive their moving truck out.  Andy is looking for a place to settle somewhere in Montana.  That is much closer to us and we can see our granddaughters more often. 

I plan on taking the kids on a train ride next week.  That is Sebby's favorite thing to do and he really wants to do it with Abby.  We are going to take a short ride to Monte Vista and stop at the Burger Shack for lunch at their little park and then ride back.  I hope we have good weather.

The boys have been playing outside everyday.  I love our big deck as it allows the kids to play in a safe place and I can see them from the kitchen.  They are fun to watch and Davy tries to copy everything that Sebby does.  He doesn't want to be left out. 

I need to get a new plastic pool. The mega winds we had blew the other one to Cleveland.  The kids will have a great time "swimming" on Grammy's deck.  I love summer!  We are already having a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment