Thursday, February 18, 2010

In Labor

I am suddenly in Ashville NC.  My daughter, Callie, has been in labor since yesterday.  Our women are known for laboring a very long time....several days.  Callie is exhausted.  When she told me that she was in labor I decided to change my plane ticket and come early.  I am going to try and get some rest so that when she is ready I can be a good secondary coach. 

Andy is the primary coach and I will take direction from him.  He is a great hubby, dad, and son-in-law.  He is so wonderful to let me be a part of their sweet growing family. It is such a wonderful experience to watch my grandchildren be born and the joy on the parents faces as they see their new arrival for the very first time.

Will post again when I have news.  Keep her in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment