Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Labor Update #5

We went to the doctor this afternoon.  After several days Callie is dialated to 3.  The doctor "swept" her memrane to speed things up.  If she doesn't do something they will induce next Wednesday.  I'm not sure she can go through another week of this.  She is really tired of working so hard.  At least she is getting some sleep during the day. So we wait again.

No comments:

Post a Comment