Thursday, February 25, 2010

Labor Update # 6

Poor Callie.  When we got home last night after going to the doctor and having her membranes swept she was doing labor pretty well.  I went to bed early knowing that I would be awakened in the middle of the night to head to the hospital.  But then she came to a halt, again.  The doctor didn't want to induce until after Sunday.  That is when she will be 39 weeks.  Callie is discouraged.

I really can't blame her.  She has worked so hard with the start-n-stop labor.  Her hips are in much pain too and she is having indigestion a lot.  I think she is more worn out than anything.  She is also stressing about many things.

Her last class for teaching was yesterday and all her work is done so I think she can start to destress and just relax.  I am doing all the house stuff so she can just be waited on. Another destresser.  Whatever we can do to help her relax will help I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment