Monday, February 1, 2010

Winter Wonder

I had a ball all day taking picture of the beauty created by the fog, snow, and cold.  I am glad we put our bird feeder out for the winter.  I have really enjoyed the wild life that come to find food.  Not just birds as you can tell from my previous blogs.  I love sharing them with you too.  It amazes me that God is so wonderful and makes every season have it's beauty.  I really don't like cold.  I like warm and being outside.  But I live in Alamosa and the weather here doesn't permit that.  So, might as well enjoy those things in nature that are there for all to see.

I am a very amateur photographer.  I have a Nikon DX40 camera. I really need to take a class but for now it is kind of hit-n-miss with the picture taking.  I figure if I take a bunch of them I will come up with one or two that will be descent.  I got lucky today when I went outside to take pictures of the white trees.  I was standing next to the feeder when the nut hatch and chickadees decided they didn't care if I was there or not, they were hungry.  So I was able to get super close pics.  What a hoot!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pix, Sue! Amateur or not, you have done well!

    ReplyDelete