Friday, January 22, 2010

Manicured Toilet

We had a huge group of college students over for "Home Cookin'" tonight.  Another church couple that partners with us and the pastor's family were here.  About 32 people.  My grandson and the pastor's kid decided to lock themselves in the bathroom and see what mischief they could get into.  They got in the drawers and pulled out the manicure stuff.  Nail polish came out and they decided to paint the toilet.  Then they decided to see how well our new toilets work.  You know that commercial where the guy sees the lady plumber come out of another apartment so he goes to try and plug his toilet so he can call her to come fix it?  He puts down all kinds of stuff but the toilet handles it perfectly and woosh, it all goes down.  It's a lie!  We have the toilet that they advertise.  These boys put nail polish down, fingernail files, toothbrushes, and floss.  We have to call the plumber.  Unfortunately for Don the plumber is a man. 

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I know this is terrible but "the plumber is a man." LOL! I love you guys. I stick with my original assessment - have Seb pay with a toy but tell me how it all works out.

    ReplyDelete