Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blessings Again

There is so much joy in holding a grandchild.  This new little life that came out of my daughter.  Such a miracle.  "Baby Cakes" is perfect.  She is sleeping on a pile of blankets stacked in the laundry basket.  Laundry baskets have a whole new meaning now.  As I watch her softly breathe I thank God for taking care of my children.  They are so blessed and so am I.

Andy is a good father.  He has taken wonderful care of Abby while Callie tries to get some rest.   Andy took Abby shopping for a bedding set.  They couldn't find one so they came home and Callie ordered one on line.  Very cute owl and tree on brown and blue background. It matches her room.

Callie is feeling so much better tonight. Amazing how much some solid rest can do fo the soul.  The baby slept so much better also.  Though I do have a feeling that she will want to play in the middle of the night. I rested today so I think I will get to play with her.

I enjoy taking pictures of my grandchildren.  It helps when they are so photogenic, don't you think? Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment