Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Warm Greetings Fun And Games

I flew into Albuquerque airport and was so excited to see my Sebby and Davy. Don drove up to the passenger pick up and I opened the door and grabbed my Sebby and hugged him tight.  He said, "We are picking up up at the airport!"  He was all smiles and giggles.  After hugging my wonderful husband ( he really missed me!) I slid in between the boys.  I gave Casey a hug and settled back into shear heaven. Davy was asleep in his car seat and I had to wait till he woke up before hugging him.  My heart was really full and I was so happy to be back with my boys.

Casey, Don, and I went out to dinner before heading back home.  Sebby sat by me and hugged my arm and kept saying, "We picked you up at the airport!"  It was exciting for him too.  We had a great dinner and then drove home. Sebby hugged my arm all the way home.

The boys came over the next day for me to babysit while Casey went to work.  We had a ball playing games and running round. Don fixed up a box and pull and put the boys in it and pulled them around the living room.  They both squeeled with delight.

Periodically throughout the day Sebby would say, "We picked you up at the airport!"  I was gone so long that he may have thought I wasn't coming back and he was so thrilled to see that I did!

Today Sebby and I are going to make cookies.  "M&M cookes" per request. Will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment